Ask for Agapé ….
…when you or a loved one need compassionate hospice care.
Agapé Hospice is a special kind of care designed to provide comfort and support to people who are facing a life-limiting illness.
Agapé Hospice provides care for people with a wide range of life- limiting illnesses, such as cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung, liver and kidney disease, multiple sclerosis, ALS, Alzheimer’s, AIDS, or someone with an advanced disease or a continually declining condition.
Our type of healthcare focuses on comfort and care, not curing.
What can hospice do for you?
- Pay for medications related to your illness.
- Provide you with a wheelchair, hospital bed or other medical equipment.
- Deliver supplies like diapers, bed pads, Ensure and other supplies.
- Visit you in your home, at an assisted living facility, nursing home or residential care facility to provide nursing care, bathing and dressing assistance or everyday essential care.
- Provide occasional cooking and light housekeeping.
- Provide spiritual and emotional support through our chaplains.
- Provide volunteer and bereavement support.
- Assist with insurance and other financial matters.
- Provide additional services that may be required to serve individual needs.
Agapé Hospice serves many communities across South Carolina by offering highly-trained staff, keeping patients with their doctors, and making sure we offer services like visits or light housekeeping. Agapé Hospice goes the extra mile to ensure our patients and families are satisfied with the services they receive.